Mold Removal Services in Boston: What Every Homeowner Should Know
- Date: 05-2019
If you’ve spotted mold in your home, it’s likely that there’s more growth than you think. Individual spores are invisible to the human eye, so by the time growth is visible, you’re dealing with thriving mold colonies. With our mold removal services in Boston, Green Home Solutions can help you take immediate and lasting action against any mold or fungi in your home.
We prioritize careful lab testing, remediation plans tailored to your home’s mold growth, and treatments that pack powerful results. For homeowners in Boston, here’s what you should know about our services.
3 Common Questions About Mold Removal Services
If you’ve never enlisted professional mold removal services in Boston, you may have questions about how it works. Here are three common questions we get:
- Can you treat mold by yourself? With mold, it’s important to treat rapidly and thoroughly. Many household mold treatments only scour away surface particles, leaving underlying mold or mold spores to thrive.
- Can your pets be around during remediation? Our products are safe for pets and family, when used as directed. However, we ask that pets be kept away from affected areas. For large-scale projects, it’s a good idea to keep them away from the home during remediation.
- How do you know that treatment was successful? At Green Home Solutions, we provide testing to confirm the results of the treatment, and can even refer you to a third-party inspection service for your peace of mind.
What To Expect With Our Services in Boston
For homeowners in Boston, what can you expect with our mold removal services? Our licensed representatives will work closely with you from initial consultation to mold remediation, so you’re always prepared for the next steps:
- Consultation. When you call Green Home Solutions in Boston, we’ll first set up a consultation to discuss the specific mold or odor issues that you’re dealing with, and what to do next. At this point, we can also take a preliminary look at any areas that have been affected.
- Inspection. Prior to remediation, we implement careful testing to look for hidden or hard-to-reach mold, as well as any underlying water intrusion. These details give you a clear sense of how pervasive mold growth has become, and what is causing it.
- Remediation. With the results of our inspection, we can move in with a comprehensive plan for remediation. This allows us to quickly and decisively treat any growth that has appeared in your home in Boston, with typical mold removal services completed in under a week.
Our mold removal services are available to property managers and homeowners in Boston, Brookline, Newton, Cambridge, and Watertown. Contact Green Home Solutions at (781) 319-9888 to schedule your first consultation.