Indoor Air Quality in Centennial: Why It Matters & How We Help
If you walk into a room and it’s stale, muggy, smoky, or musty, you can tell right away. These are signs of poor indoor air quality, meaning the air in the room is highly polluted. Often, air quality problems can be much subtler. At Green Home Solutions in Centennial, our experts can find, treat, and prevent issues with the air in your home.
Over the past few years, the importance of good ventilation, healthy indoor air, and overall air quality have been in the news. It’s estimated that the average person spends ninety percent of their time indoors. But the air inside our homes can be more densely polluted than even high-traffic city streets!
Simply put, clean indoor air matters. Here’s why.
Indoor environments are closed systems, sealed off from outdoor air. Are toxins, mold spores, small particulate matter, allergens and asthma triggers circulating in our air—lingering in our homes and our bodies.
When we talk about air quality, we’re talking about the level of pollutants in the air. Here’s why indoor air quality is so important:
- It affects our health. The air we breathe affects our sense of comfort, our health, and our well-being. Think about how uncomfortable it is to stand in a room that’s too humid or too dusty. But it’s more than that. Poor indoor air is linked to serious health conditions, especially for children.
- It affects our spaces. Unhealthy indoor air is often a symptom, not the underlying cause. Problems like mold or moisture don’t just pollute the air we breathe—they can also cause significant damage to the spaces we live in. Identifying the source of air quality problems can help you protect your home.
- It’s something we can control. For homeowners in Centennial, it’s easy to improve the air in your living areas. In addition to simple strategies like cracking open a window, you can get expert recommendations for restoring or boosting air quality.
Every home is different, which is why it helps to get expert input with indoor air quality concerns. With Green Home Solutions, homeowners in Centennial can get affordable, high-impact services designed to improve the air you breathe:
- We trace and isolate air quality problems.
- We address strong odors from pets, smoke, and other sources.
- We remove and prevent future mold growth.
- We help to restore your home to a dry, healthy state.
Improve the indoor air quality of your home. To schedule an assessment in Centennial, just call Green Home Solutions at (303) 870-0119 today.