Mold Inspection in Altoona
At Green Home Solutions, we know how important it is to treat mold quickly, thoroughly, and precisely. With mold inspection before and after treatment, we’re able to get to the source of mold issues for homes throughout Altoona. We carefully investigate and remove mold, while helping you address moisture, too.
When you’ve got mold in your home, you’ll want to take care of any existing moisture problems first. That’s because mold can continue to crop up as long as any moisture sources are present. But don’t worry: Green Home Solutions will help you restore any affected indoor environments to a dry, properly ventilated state.
How We Assist With Mold and Moisture Prevention
For all buildings in Altoona, Green Home Solutions will always search for mold and moisture before starting any remediation. Mold inspection can provide enormously helpful data for homeowners as well as our team, making it easier to provide long-term moisture and mold management:
- We search for water intrusion. Even if you know there’s been flooding, it’s possible other moisture events are contributing to mold. We use rigorous testing methods to hone in on water intrusion which may be related to mold.
- We recommend next steps. Your Green Home Solutions team will prepare recommendations for moisture and mold abatement. We’ll guide you through your options, so you can always take next steps with complete confidence.
- We contain mold-affected areas. Mold containment is a priority once a leak or other moisture has been dealt with. That’s because mold is more likely to release spores at this point. Our experts will isolate mold growth right away.
- We offer comprehensive treatment. We can clean up existing mold in just a few days. We use inspection data to build a specialized remediation plan, for more efficient, more impactful treatments every time.
Mold Inspection in Altoona From Green Home Solutions
Mold can’t always be discovered by smell or sight alone. With mold inspection from Green Home Solutions, you can learn where mold has occurred and the scope of remediation needed to address it thoroughly. We use highly sensitive equipment to seek out areas of active mold. We may even rely on independent lab analysis for confirmation of mold and moisture.
Our team can visit your home no matter where you’re based:
- State College
- And throughout the surrounding area
If you have indoor mold or moisture issues, a mold inspection can help you get impactful treatment. To find out more, get in touch with Green Home Solutions in Altoona at (855) 724-7336.