How Mold Removal in Charleston Can Address Health Concerns
- Date: 12-2019
While mold isn’t always visible to the human eye, there are a few ways you can spot it. You might smell a stale or musty odor, or you may even see some growth. But your body may also start to experience the symptoms of being around mold, which is a good indication that mold removal services are needed for your property in Charleston.
When you need mold treatment, Green Home Solutions can help remediate mold while also minimizing the health risks of having mold indoors. We’re proud to provide mold removal in Charleston and nearby communities such as Summerville, Isle of Palms, and Kiawah Island.
3 Ways That Mold Affects Your Health in Charleston
How can mold affect you? It depends on a number of factors, but here are a few situations to watch out for:
- It can trigger existing conditions. People with existing respiratory concerns, including allergies, are particularly at risk when exposed to mold. It can trigger these conditions or cause related problems.
- It can cause everyday issues. Even when individuals don’t have existing allergies or respiratory concerns, mold can take its toll. It’s been shown to bring on problems like headaches, irritation to the skin and eyes, congestion, and much more.
- It can be a long-term concern. Prolonged exposure to mold and fungi can cause sensitivities and all kinds of health concerns. When mold is left in an indoor environment, it can be a risk for those who spend time in the building.
Powerful Mold Removal That Considers Your Health
When it comes to preventing the occurrence of these health issues, time is of the essence. Green Home Solutions can quickly take care of any mold you’re dealing with in the Charleston area. Plus, our mold removal services always make your health a crucial priority. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to work with us:
- Comprehensive treatment. We never stop at treating visible mold. Our representatives also spray the air and surfaces to combat mold growth. Even dead spores can cause an allergic reaction, so we break down both living and dead mold.
- Family-friendly products. We use products that improve and restore your indoor air. We never introduce hazardous contaminants, harsh chemicals, or masking agents. Instead, we rely on our own family-friendly sprays.
- Preventative measures. There’s no point in treating mold if steps aren’t taken to address the underlying causes. We identify these causes and provide you with proactive tactics you can use to prevent mold from showing up again.
If you need mold removal services, our representatives can review your situation with an on-site consultation. Call (843) 608-1425 to learn more about scheduling a consultation with Green Home Solutions in Charleston.