Powerful Mold Removal in Chattanooga That Lasts
Because individual mold spores are invisible to the human eye, mold can cause plenty of damage without visible evidence. When you choose Green Home Solutions in Chattanooga, you get comprehensive mold removal targeting any and all mold growth we find:
- Extensive testing. We implement detailed mold inspection services to investigate the full extent of mold growth and related moisture problems indoors.
- Rapid isolation. Our experts immediately lock off areas where mold is present, so it can’t easily infiltrate further within your building.
- High-impact sprays. Remediation from our company always relies on our own, high-impact treatment sprays. These sprays can break down mold molecules in the air as well as surface growth.
- Third-party assessments. We know how important it is to earn your peace of mind. We can recommend independent inspectors to assess and confirm the impact of any treatment we complete.
Green Home Solutions are Your Experts in Mold Remediation
Green Home Solutions provides mold removal services for most types of buildings, including houses, apartment buildings, hospitals, and offices in:
- Lookout Mountain
- Signal Mountain
- And throughout the region
Our experts are highly fluent in guidelines relevant to mold and indoor air quality from agencies such as the EPA, AORN, OSHA, and the Indoor Environmental Standards Organization. We always rely on these guidelines, while building responsive strategies targeted to your building’s specific mold issues.
We appreciate how stressful it can be to deal with mold. With treatments that are fast and high-impact, we can help you achieve a mold-free indoors in no time.
Are you looking for mold removal services in Chattanooga? Speak to a Green Home Solutions representative to learn more about our affordable treatments: (423) 648-6653.
Note: Our mold remediation services follow the guidelines and directions of the products we use and the various industry organizations to which we subscribe. Any claims of “removal” should not be considered a commitment or agreement of any kind.