How Mold Removal in Danbury Can Address Health Concerns
- Date: 12-2019
What are some signs that you may need to find a mold removal service? Sudden coughing, sneezing, sore throat and asthma can sometimes be mold related, especially in the colder, dryer months. Mold spores, germs, bacteria, pollen and dander can often get airborne in the winter months when it’s dry because the relative humidity is lower in the home. Mold is hard to detect because it’s not visible and does not have an odor. At Green Home Solutions, our inspectors are trained to test indoor air quality in the home that may be affecting your health. We also work with local doctors to help diagnose whether your indoor air quality can be a variable in diagnosing health concerns in Danbury, New Fairfield, Sherman, New Milford, Brookfield, Ridgefield, Norwalk and Fairfield County.
It is extremely important to take action against the health effects of mold and how it can impact your health in the winter months. That’s why we use the latest equipment, technology and methods to diagnose, test, and remediate mold and other indoor contaminates without negatively affecting your health. In fact, our remediation tactics can improve indoor conditions, helping address the many health concerns that come with mold.
Why A Health-Focused Approach Matters in the Greater Danbury Area
The health of those around you can come into play with mold growth as well as remediation. Here are a few factors you should consider when choosing mold removal services in Danbury:
- Addressing existing concerns. If you’re already experiencing symptoms from mold exposure, or if you have existing respiratory issues which may be activated by mold, it’s important to take that into consideration. We provide air quality consultations that provide you with the opportunity to have these concerns addressed.
- Considering treatment methods. For families with vulnerable individuals, it’s always worthwhile to ask about the effects of treatment methods. For example, we never use biocides, hazardous chemicals, or products with harmful VOCs. Our sprays rely on powerful plant-based enzymes to aggressively denature mold and fungi.
- Limiting demolition. Mold remediation often relies on demolition to access mold. Although demolition is absolutely necessary to get access to hidden mold, certain situations like light interior topographical mold, can be cleaned and treated effectively without demolition saving time and keeping the costs down.
Mold Removal That Improves Indoor Conditions
At Green Home Solutions, we emphasize efficacy and impact with our mold removal services in the Danbury, Ridgefield, Norwalk and Washington areas. Here’s how we strive to improve your indoor environment:
- Containment of mold. Cross-contamination is always a risk with indoor mold, which is why we use high-powered equipment and isolation tactics to lock off any areas with growth.
- Achieving clean air. Treating mold particles in the air is just as important as treating mold growth on surfaces and subsurfaces. With our powerful machines and products, we work to provide you with the cleanest indoor air we can.
- Prevention of further growth. Correcting indoor conditions caused by mold growth is a vital prevention strategy. We can assist you in taking proactive measures to achieve a healthy and dry indoor space.
If you need mold removal in or around Danbury, we’re just a phone call away. Call (203) 628-2227 to get started with Green Home Solutions.