Mold Removal Services in Danbury: What You Need To Know
- Date: 05-2019
If you have mold, you might be worried about what to do next. Green Home Solutions is here to help with our mold removal services. Our board certified inspectors can quickly identify the source of the issue and put together and affordable, extensive plan to get rid of it properly and quickly for your Danbury area home or office.
3 Commonly Asked Questions About Mold Removal Services in Danbury
At Green Home Solutions, our comprehensive inspections and mold remediation services are available to homes and buildings in or near Danbury, New Fairfield, Sherman, Brookfield, Ridgefield and New Milford. Here are three questions we get most frequently:
- I used bleach and the mold came back. How do YOU get rid of it? Many people in the Greater Danbury area are tempted to use household mold treatments to scrub surface mold. But most of these non-professional products do not actually reach the roots of the mold and are often water based. This will often feed the roots of the mold and make it worse. Improperly wiping and scrubbing mold can also spread the mold and cross contaminate un-effected areas of the home. Green Home Solutions will make sure your Danbury home or office is protected from cross contamination. We have the latest training, equipment, technology and most powerful products available to make sure your home is disinfected properly and the mold does not come back.
- Is it expensive? Offering a good price is important and our number one priority is to make sure the job is done correctly. It is important to not over remediate or under remediate a mold issue. With Green Home Solutions, our training and experience makes us very efficient which means we are extremely competitive. We never charge for estimates and we will give you a price immediately if possible. We will make sure you understand the process and answer any questions and concerns you may have. This way you are educated and have the confidence your home will be restored back to normal.
- How are we different from other companies in the Greater Danbury Area? At Green Home Solutions, all of our inspectors and crew chiefs are ACAC board certified which means that you will have the highest level of education and experience assessing and remediating the mold issue. We are also NADCA certified (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) so we can simultaneously disinfect air duct systems when cross contamination has occurred through the HVAC without calling a third party company. We never use harmful Biocides which often contain formaldehyde and use powerful EPA products that are in the Green Spectrum.
How To Prepare For Mold Removal Services in Danbury
Whether you’re scheduling an initial consultation or planning for mold remediation, here are three ways you can prepare for your mold removal services:
- Know the history of your Danbury Area home. When our board certified inspector comes to your home and office, we will be asking about leaks, floods, plumbing repairs, roof repairs, insulation installation and more. Having this information is helpful when we do a comprehensive assessment so we can help identify the source of the mold and help you prevent future conditions that promote mold growth.
- Keep the windows closed. Sometimes we will need to conduct mold testing and capture air samples to help find mold and cross contamination. Having the windows open near at the time of the mold testing can manipulate test results and give false positives or negatives.
- Don’t worry. While mold can be harmful to your families’ health, Green Home Solutions’ experienced professionals will get you through the process quickly, efficiently and affordably.
Get started with mold removal services in Danbury. Contact our office today—just call Green Home Solutions at (203) 628-2227.