Mold Remediation Company in Denver: Why Realtors & Home Inspectors Choose Us
- Date: 09-2021
If you’re a realtor or a home inspector, mold can be a major headache. Few things do a better job of scaring off home buyers or panicking home sellers than a home filled with mold. At our mold remediation company in Denver, we know how worrying mold can be for existing and prospective homeowners. That’s why we work closely with local realtors and home inspectors to solve mold problems.
By partnering with Green Home Solutions, you can give your clients peace of mind. Our mold inspection and testing services offer a state-of-the-art look at mold growth within homes. Our mold remediation services give you a quick, affordable, and highly effective way to eliminate mold colonies using a plant-based treatment product. And thanks to our post-remediation testing services, you can show your clients the dramatic improvement in indoor air quality after services are completed.
What Sets Our Mold Remediation Company Apart
Realtors and home inspectors in Denver choose our mold remediation company for the comprehensive approach we take to indoor mold growth. Whether you need help detecting mold, getting rid of it, or simply confirming that a house is mold-free, we have you covered.
Below are a few of the other advantages that set our mold remediation company apart:
- State-of-the-Art Inspections. Our team uses UV technology to detect hidden mold growth and moisture intrusion. We use an independent lab for testing, with results that confirm the species and severity of mold growth.
- Professional Mold Remediation. We provide custom mold remediation treatments to eliminate both surface and subsurface mold colonies. Our treatment product also prevents future mold growth from occurring.
- Quick, Effective, and Affordable Services. Thanks to our unique treatment method, we rarely require expensive demolition and construction work. We also work quickly, with a typical treatment taking 2-5 days.
- Plant-Based Remediation. Unlike most mold remediation providers, we use a plant-based product that is EPA-registered. This product uses the natural power of plant enzymes to destroy mold at the molecular level.
Serving Realtors & Home Inspectors in Denver
Green Home Solutions is locally owned and operated, and we take pride in partnering with local realtors and home inspectors. We can help provide your clients with the peace of mind they need so you can close the deal.
In addition to Denver, our mold remediation company works with realtors and home inspectors in other nearby communities. Our service area currently extends to:
- And the surrounding areas
Contact Green Home Solutions at (303) 870-0119 to learn more about how our mold remediation company supports realtors and home inspectors in the Denver area.