Mold Removal in Richmond: Considering The Health Impact of Mold
- Date: 12-2019
There are plenty of factors to consider when you’re looking for mold removal services in Richmond. Costs and timelines are almost always a priority, as is the reputation of the mold remediation company. But are you thinking about the health effects of mold as well?
At Green Home Solutions, we treat mold in homes and other buildings such as hospitals, doctors’ offices, and dental facilities. We keenly understand the need to consider strategies for mold removal that address your well-being and health. For homeowners throughout Richmond, Midlothian, Williamsburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, and nearby towns, we can make sure you get affordable, effective, and health-conscious remediation.
Mold Removal That Relies On Health-Forward Strategies
How can health-conscious mold removal make an impact on the overall efficacy of treatment? At Green Home Solutions in Richmond, here’s a few factors that we keep in mind:
- Prioritizing containment. First and foremost, proper containment of moldy spaces is vital to limiting the damage that mold can do. We use an array of equipment and tactics to prevent the further spread of mold into your living areas.
- Cleaning the air in your home. It’s not enough to treat mold on surfaces. Mold can produce spores, irritants, and allergens that live in your air. We treat surface growth and break down mold within the air, too.
- Correcting damp conditions. Mold only occurs in conditions that have adequate moisture. These damp, humid, or unventilated areas can cause additional health concerns. We identify these areas and offer plans for moisture control.
Our Comprehensive Approach To Treatment in Richmond
In addition to these measures, Green Home Solutions aims to take the stress out of mold removal in Richmond. We do this by prioritizing a comprehensive approach that includes the following:
- We conduct thorough inspections. Our representatives begin any treatment by carefully inspecting and even testing the air and surfaces that may be affected by mold. Then, we take rigorous measures to address growth.
- We use robust proprietary sprays. For treatment of mold, we use our own, eco-friendly treatment sprays. These highly robust sprays break down mold, fungi, mildew, and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
- We prioritize fast, high-impact treatment. We know that the faster mold is treated, the easier it is to halt any adverse effects on health. We prioritize treatment methods that quickly get to the source of indoor mold.
If you think you need mold removal, get in touch with Green Home Solutions. Call (888) 828-7809 to speak to our team in Richmond about getting started with treatment.