How Mold Removal in Honolulu Prioritizes Your Health
- Date: 12-2019
At Green Home Solutions, we know that mold can have a variety of implications for homeowners. You can count on us to limit the impact of mold and help prevent it from coming back. We’re proud to offer our high-impact mold removal services island-wide in locations including Honolulu, Ewa Beach, Kailua, Kaneohe, and North Shore.
We realize that treating mold isn’t just about halting any effects it has on the surfaces and structure of your business. It’s also about addressing the many health concerns that can arise from mold growth and its treatment. From start to finish, we always rely on methods, equipment, and treatment products that make your health a top priority.
Why Professional Mold Removal Matters
It’s not uncommon to see mold treated without professional help. But in order to get to the source of mold, professional-grade equipment and treatment methods are necessary. We recommend our mold removal services for those in Honolulu who are looking for effective mold remediation that lasts. Here are the steps you can expect us to take:
- Looking for growth. Mold often thrives undetected below furniture, surfaces, and other indoor features. We work with state-of-the-art detection equipment to look for hidden mold growth and mold spores in the air.
- Isolating existing mold. Proper containment techniques and technology can help prevent mold from contaminating any other indoor areas. We utilize a wide range of proven strategies and technologies to isolate mold.
- Final verification. A final inspection is crucial to your peace of mind. It also provides conclusive verification that your mold problem has been successfully treated. We will provide a final inspection after any remediation treatment.
A Health-Focused Approach to Treatment in Honolulu
With Green Home Solutions in Honolulu, you’ll get the added benefit of knowing that we’re focusing on your health as we deliver our mold removal services. The following are just a few of the ways we’ll take your well-being into consideration:
- An initial consultation. Prior to remediation, we’ll provide you with an air quality assessment. During this on-site consultation, we’ll review mold-affected areas and discuss any adverse symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Health-conscious products. We appreciate how important it is to keep abrasive chemicals and high-toxicity ingredients out of the air you breathe. We only rely on robust, eco-friendly, and plant-based sprays.
- Correcting moisture problems. We can identify moisture issues that have led to mold growth and provide you with suggestions for moisture control. This doesn’t just help prevent mold, it also improves your indoor environment and air quality.
Green Home Solutions in Hawaii can treat residential homes, offices, industrial properties, doctors’ offices, schools and other buildings in the Honolulu area. Call (808) 397-9860 to learn more about our mold removal and indoor air quality services.