Mold Inspection in Madison: Answering Your Questions
Do you suspect that mold is in your home? It may be time for a professional mold inspection from experts you trust. At Green Home Solutions, we can implement rapid-response inspection and testing services in Madison, in addition to our high-impact mold remediation.
Inspection is a crucial part of the process when it comes to our affordable, proactive remediation services. We use inspection data to build out specific treatment strategies, and to restore your indoor environment to a mold-free state. Let’s review some common questions we’re asked about this process.
4 Frequently Asked Questions About Mold Inspection in Madison
For homeowners in Madison, mold inspection services can help you take control of any mold issues in your home. Let’s take a look at when and why you need it:
- How can I tell if I need an inspection? If your home has longstanding moisture issues, or has experienced recent water intrusion (such as flooding or leaks), an inspection may be needed. If you’ve smelled or seen evidence of mold, or if you’ve noticed its effects, you’ll want to schedule an inspection, too.
- Do I need inspection if I’ve already seen mold? Inspection can offer valuable data on your mold issues, and it’s integral to long-term mold control. With proper, professional testing, you can discover whether mold is hidden below surfaces or in other hard-to-spot areas. We can also identify moisture sources and other mold contributors.
- When should I schedule an inspection? Mold grows rapidly and spreads rapidly, too. It’s always worthwhile to schedule an inspection as soon as possible. With Green Home Solutions, you can schedule testing at your convenience. We make sure any active mold growth is curbed quickly and accurately.
- What should I expect with an inspection? Before inspection, we’ll visit your home and review any rooms you’ve identified as mold concerns. From there, a rigorous visual inspection is completed using highly sensitive scanning equipment. We’ll also complete some lab testing as an additional measure, in some cases.
Your Experts in Mold Control and Remediation
If mold inspection reveals active mold, Green Home Solutions can begin treatment quickly. We don’t just clean up mold in your home. We also make your indoor environment inhospitable to mold long-term. We’re committed to providing fast-acting, long-lasting treatments in:
- East Lyme
- Old Saybrook
- And throughout the surrounding area
Schedule a mold inspection from your experts at Green Home Solutions. Contact our team in Madison today: (860) 235-5371.