Alameda Mold Testing Services
- Date: 08-2015
While most Alameda homeowners want to eliminate mold as quickly as possible, few understand the critical importance of pre-treatment mold testing. While a visual mold inspection is a great first step, an inspection without further testing typically cannot determine the location, type, or extent of your mold problem, three key facts that are essential to a successful mold treatment. So don’t skip this critical first step contact Green Home Solutions today for dependable and professional mold testing in Alameda!
Alameda Mold Testing: When, How, and What to Do Next
The first step to effective mold testing is knowing when to have it done. Here are some signs that it may be time to call on the experts at Green Home Solutions:
- You see it – Visible mold spreads quickly and easily throughout your home or workplace.
- You smell it – You smell a musty odor, which could be a sign of hidden mold by an unknown moisture source.
- You feel it – Someone has symtoms of mold related health problems: sinus infections, sore throat, headache, coughing. Or someone with pre-existing health conditions may be more greatly affected by the presence of mold.
Mold testing may sound like a scary or intrusive process, but it’s actually quite straightforward! Here’s how it’s done. When you call us to request residential mold testing, we’ll promptly send one of our certified mold technicians to your home at a time that suits you. During this appointment, our skill mold specialist will take a number of samples, including:
- A tape lift or swab of visible surface mold
- An air sample from the affected area to determine the amount of airborne mold spores
- An air sample from an unaffected area to use as a baseline for comparison
Once these three samples are taken, we’ll send them to a trusted third-party lab for comprehensive mold testing. When the results are back, we’ll share them with you along with our professional recommendations on what to do next.
If mold is found in your Alameda home, we’ll immediately prepare a customized plan for its remediation using our innovative and natural mold removal products. Our fast-acting, EPA registered spray is designed to attack mold at the molecular level, permanently eliminating the source of the problem not just the noticeable symptoms. We’ll even complete post-treatment mold testing to prove that it was effective!
Start Your Mold Testing and Removal Process Today
If you suspect mold is growing in your home, don’t wait for it to multiply! Return healthy air to your living areas by contacting Green Home Solutions for Alameda mold testing and remediation. Get started with your free home audit by calling or filling out our simple online form now!