Mold Testing in Portland
- Date: 08-2015
Even if you can see visible signs of mold in your home, Portland mold testing is still an important step in creating an effective plan for remediation. The testing allows us to determine the extent of the infestation and the type of the mold. Once we have that information, we’re able to create a plan using our EPA registered mold removal products. Our mold testing is accurate and results are delivered quickly. Call Green Home Solutions of Portland today, and you can be breathing easier tomorrow!
Portland Mold Testing
At Green Home Solutions, we take a different approach to mold testing and removal. For example, instead of harsh chemicals, we use an EPA registered product made using plant based ingredients. For our testing, we use several methods including:
- A tape lift to confirm the presence of mold. Samples collected are also used to determine the type of mold.
- Air sampling allows us to accurately measure the number of mold spores present in the air.
- Samples taken from non-infested areas are used as a control to compare against those taken from infested areas.
The testing, which is conducted by in-house specialists and certified third-party assessors, is sent to an independent lab. The lab compiles a detailed report which is delivered to you within 36 hours. From there, we can create an effective plan for mold remediation. Our mold removal methods are preferred over our competitors for several reasons including:
- We don’t use harsh chemicals in our mold removal products
- We’re able to preserve more building material
- You can return home the same day
- Our mold remediation is more affordable
Schedule Your Portland Mold Testing Today
Contact our Portland mold testing and remediation specialists to schedule your home assessment. Call Green Home Solutions today, or fill out our simple online form now to get started.