Choosing Mold Removal in Stamford That Prioritizes Your Health
- Date: 12-2019
Finding the right mold removal services to treat mold growth in Stamford means finding a company you can count on. From costs to timelines, there are countless considerations in choosing the company that’s right for you. But it’s always important to find a mold remediation company that makes your health a top priority.
At Green Home Solutions, our team considers your health at every stage of mold removal. Our ACAC board-certified inspectors in Stamford collaborate closely with supervisors and crew members to make sure we’re using high-impact, highly targeted protocols for treatment. We pride ourselves on offering affordable remediation that always takes your health and satisfaction into account.
The Health Effects of Mold in Stamford and Westport
While learning about the health impact of mold can be nerve-wracking, it’s important to remember that comprehensive mold removal can help you nip this problem in the bud. The effects of mold can vary widely based on person, situation, and other factors. Here are some things to keep in mind about mold and your health:
- Short-term concerns. Mold is documented to have effects such as fatigue, low moods, headaches, congestion, skin irritation, eye irritation, and more. For those who spend time in their homes, knowing these effects is important.
- Existing health issues. Mold can activate existing health issues such as asthma and allergies. For vulnerable individuals with compromised immune systems, mold-related concerns are worth noting.
- Prolonged exposure. When mold is left without proper treatment, it can cause adverse effects over a long period of time. Prolonged exposure to mold and fungi can also precipitate health sensitivities.
3 Ways Our Mold Removal Services Prioritize Your Health
Finding mold removal that considers your health and the health of your family means getting high-quality remediation that rigorously treats any present growth. That’s what you’ll get with Green Home Solutions in Stamford. Here’s how we make it happen:
- Purifying and restoring your air quality. Our inspectors take multiple measures to achieve the cleanest air quality we’re able to. If needed, we’ll capture samples for lab testing so we can treat bacteria, fungi, and mold in your air.
- Use of products that don’t contaminate your home. We never work with hazardous sprays that could compromise your home. This means you don’t have to worry about biocides, harmful VOCs, toxic chemicals, or harsh contaminants.
- Making sure the treatment lasts. In addition to treating mold, we address its underlying causes. In fact, we guarantee that any remediation we administer can pass third-party inspection. We know that a mold-free home is a healthier home and we’re here to make that possible for you.
If you need emergency mold removal services in Stamford, Westport, or the surrounding areas, get in touch with Green Home Solutions. Call (203) 628-2227 to learn more about our treatments.