Our Mold Remediation Process in Stamford
We attack the source of mold at the molecular level.
When it comes to mold growth, getting fast, effective mold removal can save costs and stress further down the line. At Green Home Solutions, our mold remediation process prioritizes comprehensive mold removal and control in your Stamford area home or office. We are always fast-acting, competitive, and we guarantee passing third party mold testing to verify successful results.
After our inspector assesses the potential mold issue, we will write a protocol for removal that is consistent with IICRC standards, State Laws and regulations. Our certified remediators will go over the scope of work that needs to be performed to make sure you are comfortable and informed during the process. We will make sure you know what corrections need to be made to ensure the area stays dry so that mold will not come back.
Mold is simply a symptom of moisture and moisture control is the key to making sure mold does not return in your Stamford area home.
- A preliminary assessment allows our certified inspectors to review your building and discuss specific air quality concerns.
- We always look for any underlying causes of mold, so we can work with you to make sure it’s gone for good.
- We never use harsh contaminants or high-toxicity treatments. Our methods are eco-friendly, to improve your indoor air.
What to Expect from Our Mold Remediation Process in Stamford
- Visual mold testing and assessment. We start by conducting a thorough investigation of mold growth in your property, looking for when it started, how far it’s spread, and what caused it. Our ACAC certified mold inspectors can also collect air and surface mold samples if necessary to send to a third party accredited lab.
- Customized strategies for treatment. After our inspector assesses the potential mold issue, we will write a protocol that is custom tailored for your home and office using the data collected with testing and a comprehensive visual inspection.
- Mold containment and remediation. With our mold remediation process, we always lock off any areas of mold growth, limiting its spread. Preventing cross contamination is extremely important as it can lead to even bigger issues like spreading into the air system. We use the latest state of the art equipment, training, and powerful products to make sure the mold is killed and broken down biodegradability. GHS uses some products that are not available to other remediation companies which gives us an large competitive advantage in effectiveness.
- Final post-remediation verification. If you choose to get a third party inspection of our work, no problem. We guarantee that our work will pass third party testing. A final inspection is recommended to confirm a successful remediation. We can implement this testing, or we can suggest an independent mold testing service, so you get the peace of mind you need.
For homes, offices, and other properties in the Stamford, Norwalk and Westport areas, the mold remediation process targets any mold growth we find while improving the air you breathe. Green Home Solutions can quickly prevent mold from getting out of hand, with results that last long after we’ve finished a treatment.
Our rigorous mold remediation process allows for cost-friendly treatments that take effect immediately in the Stamford area. Call Green Home Solutions at (203) 628-2227 to schedule a preliminary assessment today.