Mold Remediation in Minneapolis: How Do You Prevent Mold?
Mold is a very serious issue that can cause all sorts of problems for your home. With our professional mold remediation service in Minneapolis, Green Home Solutions can deliver fast and reliable service to neutralize mold growth and restore healthy air quality. In addition to our eco-friendly treatments and budget-friendly support, we’d also like to provide some expert tips for preventing mold growth in your home. Check out our list below.
Ways to Prevent Mold in Your Home
Mold doesn’t just grow out of nowhere. It requires a food source, oxygen, and moisture in order to exist inside your home. In order to avoid giving mold the proper conditions for survival, follow these tips:
- Address water intrusion. Any leaks of moisture issues should be dealt with right away in order to prevent mold growth.
- Install proper ventilation. Proper ventilation, especially in your kitchen or bathroom, is absolutely essential for a healthy home.
- Monitor humidity. Kitchen and bathroom vents are an important way to reduce humidity. You should closely monitor the humidity levels in your home using a meter that you can purchase at any hardware store.
- Be proactive. With mold issues, getting ahead of the problem can make a huge difference. Mold is likely to thrive in moist and dark areas of your home such as your basement or crawl space. Monitor these areas regularly and consider encapsulation as a long-term solution.
With our mold remediation service for the Minneapolis area, the first step will be for our professionals to inspect the area and diagnose the underlying moisture issues. With our ability to get to the source of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms, we can deliver better long-term protection and restore healthy air quality inside your home.
Why You Need Expert Mold Remediation in Minneapolis
If you suspect ongoing mold issues, do not hesitate to call our experts and get started with an inspection. By having our professionals take a look over the area, you can get the full picture of the problem. We will provide a complete analysis of the severity and cause of your mold problems, along with a customized plan for fast, affordable, and eco-friendly remediation.
Our service area includes:
- Twin Cities
- St. Paul
- Maple Grove
- Golden Valley
- Coon Rapids
- And the surrounding areas