Eliminate mold with cutting-edge mold removal service from Green Home Solutions using our EPA-registered product, proven to kill mold. We remove mold without the need for a costly, messy and time-consuming demolition. Our innovative mold control product uses a special blend of enzymes to provide homes and offices with a non-invasive alternative to traditional mold remediation tactics that use synthetic chemicals and destroy your walls.
Mold Removal Services – Safe, Fast, Effective.
When you contact the experts at Green Home Solutions, we'll send a trained technician to perform an evaluation of your home or office and to look for evidence of a mold issue. We will help to arrange for an independent third party test or your home or office to identify the specific mold types and levels that may be affecting the quality of your air. We’ll also prepare a customized quote for our service. After taking care to protect your valuables and cover electronic equipment, our technician will apply our mold remediation product through our ultra-fine spray mist that gets to hidden affected areas easily. Our EPA-registered product is proven to kill mold. We then clean up after the process, ensuring that hard surfaces are wiped down and not slippery.
Our service is pet-safe, child-safe, and people-safe when used according to directions, and applied according to our methods. We're so confident in our services we provide a limited 2 year warranty from the date of treatment. Call us to learn more about effective, safe, non-destructive mold remediation (see warranty section for details).
Facts About Mold
- Mold grows undetected
- Many people are unaware that mold sickness is real
- Mold needs less than 48 hours to begin growing
- Black mold, the color of mold does not determine if mold is a health concern.
- Studies show a strong link between mold & sickness
- Building materials provide food for mold growth
- Energy efficient building practices promote mold
- Mold reduces property values in real estate
- Bleach doesn't kill mold
- Mold remediation with Green Home Solutions is different