Our Leading Air Quality Solutions and Products
Walking into your home or office and noticing a smell that isn’t quite right or an unsightly patch of mold can really ruin your day. If you have an unpleasant odor in your property that never goes away, or areas of mold that continue to return after cleaning them, you need to improve your indoor air quality.
The correct way to improve indoor air quality is to treat what causes the odor or irritant so that it never returns. Humidity and moisture are breeding grounds for mold, so the goal is to give you a dry space. Green Home Solutions of Attleboro, MA. neutralizes the source of odors and mold at the molecular level so that your entire home or office has a renewed freshness.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Our EPA- registered products are designed to treat mold at the source while preserving more building materials than conventional mold remediation products. Because we care about the environment and the people who we provide our services to, we utilize plant-based products that are effective, work fast, and have a lasting impact.
We apply our proprietary mold removal product using a fine spray that attacks pathogens at the molecular level. Its plant-based enzymes break down allergenic proteins in spores and prevent regrowth, and it is safe when used as directed for people, pets, and the environment.
Cleaner Indoor Air and a Healthier Home
At Green Home Solutions we provide air quality testing to determine if you can benefit from additional services such as odor treatment, mold testing and removal, and air purification.
Our Indoor Air Quality Protocols
Our air quality experts understand and follow EPA guidelines for mold remediation. We improve air quality with a comprehensive approach starting with physically eliminating mold from its source, followed by clearing airborne mold spores. While each job has its unique requirements, these are the highlights of our protocols:
- We provide initial moisture control and containment to eliminate the source of the mold and other toxins.
- We utilize high efficiency particulate arrestor (HEPA) vacuums and air scrubbers as needed. Only true HEPA filters are designed to capture particles as small as mold spores; regular filters are not sufficient and can actually spread spores.
- We use negative air machines and containment when necessary to prevent cross contamination.
- We follow the basic standards set by the ANSI/IICRC S520 Standard for Professional Mold Remediation and the EPA.
- We don’t use harsh chemicals.
Contact Us Today to Request a Service
Isn’t it time for you to breathe cleaner, fresher air? Complete our simple form to request any of our services including air quality testing, mold removal, odor treatment, crawl space encapsulation, duct cleaning and more, or call Green Home Solutions of Attleboro, MA. at 508-779-5501 to talk with an expert today.